Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place with good localisation to see panorama of Bergamo. Very comfortable communication with the city and airport. You can buy bus tickets in the reception with no additional costs. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Wieslaw Poland
- “ The problem: I tried to send the Freccia card to this address, but it failed. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Excellent for everything except for the location, if it was in Città Alta zone it would be perfect. People working there is so collaborative and helpful and I had a great experience. Sadly I have to say that it's located in a residential area of the city (very safe) far away from the main tourist attractions and only two bus lines cover the demand in very reduced schedules since Bergamo's city public transportation is so bad. Hostel is a very good option for travellers looking for relax. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Thank's for free shower after stay. I will be back with friends. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Breakfast from 7.30 is to late. I spend 3 nights in hostel but I didn't eat any breakfasts because I started visiting early. I think that coffee automat, rolls, juice, butter may be prepared at 6.00 for turists, who want to start visiting early. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Eugenia Poland