Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very new in feeling. Clean. Handy on my bike. Not walkable. Rely on bus or taxi. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Harold USA
- “ I like the design of that building, the location is perfect, because is nearby one of the main metro stops in Milan( line 2), people that are working there are professional, nice and friendly and the inside accommodation is well designed, you really feel that you are in a real monastery and at the same time the rooms are contemporary. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Adriana Bulgaria
- “ This is more like a hotel with some dorm beds. Maybe the cleanest dorm i ever stayed in. Liked this place. What i know the only dormitory in Bergamo. Good value. There is lockers in the room, you need a padlock with medium size. The one i trying to use was to small. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ A very nice place! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Elin Sweden
- “ this hostel is not centrally located and not a party hostel. its a quiet, clean place with good facilities, in a quiet residential area with a beautiful views. staff helpful. dorms clean and comfortable. breakfast tasty and professional. 1 thing missing badly-kitchen. a good comfortable place to stay. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Michal Slovakia
- “ The hostel is located quiet far from the city center and from the airport. There is just only one bus to get to the city center, moreover if you go from airport by bus, you should change two buses. There can be problems with bus if you arrive at bergamo after 9 p. m. The hostel is closed after 11 p. m. too, so we had to sleep outdoor - nobody answered our email about arriving and nobody answered the phone. Stuff was not friendly. Room was okey. The best thing in this hostel - the splendid view. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia