Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent for everything except for the location, if it was in Città Alta zone it would be perfect. People working there is so collaborative and helpful and I had a great experience. Sadly I have to say that it's located in a residential area of the city (very safe) far away from the main tourist attractions and only two bus lines cover the demand in very reduced schedules since Bergamo's city public transportation is so bad. Hostel is a very good option for travellers looking for relax. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Thank's for free shower after stay. I will be back with friends. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Breakfast from 7.30 is to late. I spend 3 nights in hostel but I didn't eat any breakfasts because I started visiting early. I think that coffee automat, rolls, juice, butter may be prepared at 6.00 for turists, who want to start visiting early. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Eugenia Poland
- “ not many buses to reach hostel, just very big HI hostel ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Good hostel! ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Aleksandra Poland
- “ Really nice staff and facilities. Included a pretty decent breakfast. The ONLY disadvantage is the location, which is a bit far from everything. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Spain