O Fogar de Teodomiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great, The lady who did the cleaning was very sweet and helpful. I have a very nice stay. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Margaret USA
- “ Good location, but might be a bit tricky to find at first. Bring a map, just in case. Friendly and helpfull staff, which speaks several languages, makes you feel like staying at a friends house. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Great hostel in the heart of Santiago - especially the nice bar is a must. Very personal feeling there. ”
- 27 Aug 2012 Maike
- “ The hostel was simple and there was nothing to complain about (well, I only stayed one night which may be too little to provide a proper review). The staff was friendly and the location was good. What was a little strange was that there was no key or anything to the room (everything was "left open" with the explication "this is a hostel, we don't have keys"), not that I mind, it was just unusual. The other thing was that I booked a 4 bed room and got a 6 bed (we were only 4 tho, so no problem). ”
- 11 Apr 2012 Anonymous Czech