O'Hare Inn and Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ near to the airport. they offer free shuttle to get you there from the airport. but the breakfast was terrible, just milk. ”
- 08 Dec 2015 Anonymous China
- “ very good hotel close to the airport. free transfer available. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ No complaints, I would stay there again. It's close to the airport, the price was right and the room was spotless. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Bernard USA
- “ I'm rating the staff at average because the shuttle drivers are so very nice, but although the people at the counter are also nice, one of them was not very helpful. The rooms are big and clean, the decoration is old school. Access to downtown is facilitated, but you are at least 40 minutes away from the loop. However, if you have a flight early in the morning, this hotel is ideal. Even if you don't catch the shuttle, a taxi won't be expensive from there. Good experience in general. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Rogelio Mexico