O'Hare Inn and Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm rating the staff at average because the shuttle drivers are so very nice, but although the people at the counter are also nice, one of them was not very helpful. The rooms are big and clean, the decoration is old school. Access to downtown is facilitated, but you are at least 40 minutes away from the loop. However, if you have a flight early in the morning, this hotel is ideal. Even if you don't catch the shuttle, a taxi won't be expensive from there. Good experience in general. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Rogelio Mexico
- “ For that price really great value :) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Stefan Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ Nothing really remarkably bad or good in our stay. Our flight was so delayed we only really slept here for 5 hours before leaving. The employee who checked us in at 3 in the morning seemed to stare at the computer for 15 minutes in silence before something happened and we were given a key. The room was below ground and the hallways sparked immediate "Shining" references. Basically a cleaner, slightly-safer-feeling Motel 6 with a free shuttle service. For what we paid, we have no complaints. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Derek USA