O'Hare Inn and Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No complaints, I would stay there again. It's close to the airport, the price was right and the room was spotless. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Bernard USA
- “ I'm rating the staff at average because the shuttle drivers are so very nice, but although the people at the counter are also nice, one of them was not very helpful. The rooms are big and clean, the decoration is old school. Access to downtown is facilitated, but you are at least 40 minutes away from the loop. However, if you have a flight early in the morning, this hotel is ideal. Even if you don't catch the shuttle, a taxi won't be expensive from there. Good experience in general. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Rogelio Mexico
- “ For that price really great value :) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Stefan Bosnia And Herzegovina