Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a scam. Went to check in and he had no room for us and i lost my deposit. He made up some elaborate story amd left alot of people stranded in mtl. It was extrrmly hard to find another hostel or even hotel since it was osheaga weekend. Found one near the airport.... ”
- 02 Aug 2014 michelle Canada
- “ Booked this place for Osheaga weekend and was SUPER disappointed to find out upon my arrival that it was overbooked. Wrecked what I thought was going to be a awesome weekend. Also I had to find out from OTHER tenants that were staying there that it was overbooked because there was no staff present. Super stressful trying to find another place to stay last min during a busy weekend. NOT IMPRESSED ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Liam Canada
- “ DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL! When my friends and I arrived for our check in there was nobody there. We tried to call, we talked to the neighbours and nobody knew where the owner was. While we were standing outside not knowing what to do, these two guys informed us that the same thing had happened to them; apparently the owner makes you miss check-in deliberately so that he can legally charge your card. As we were leaving, we saw a couple who were in the same predicament. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I have no complains about my stay at bnb I spent great time talking to the manager . He knew very well my country. It was good . ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Juan Miguel Dominican Republic
- “ The owner sold out room to condone else. He then tried to hustle us for a higher price to stay in a form. We regretfully accepted , only for him to tell us he wasn't sure if he room yet and to wait (it was 8:00 PM). Horrible experience. ”
- 24 May 2014 Jacob