ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Near to Alexanderplatz its good location but near the street its crowded ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Well located, clean but no kitchen. You have to pay for everything , locker, towel... ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ very nice rooms with nice interiors. hostel has a fun chill vibe. my friends blanket had blood stains on it and there were boogers on the walls. some dude walked into the womens bathroom right as i was walking out of the shower. downstairs is a nice place to hang especilly at night. they play decent music in the lobby at night so you can drink a beer and chill when u have nothing better to do and there are other people hanging so u dont feel lonely. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Violeta USA
- “ Great hostel! If you're looking for a good hostel with a fun atmosphere this hostel will be a good choice. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Marieli Puerto Rico
- “ A hostel very close to Alexanderplatz in Berlin! We were not able to close our windows so it was very noisy at night. The showers are without any curtains but when you shower late at night you usually have the bathroom for yourself also early in the morning ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Katrin Austria