Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A roach found its way into my room - yuk. Other than that, no real complaints! It seemed clean otherwise, well-equipped kitchen (no rice cooker, but stove with pots was fine), helpful staff, fast wifi (Skype was smooth). This didn't feel much like a hostel - the sign out front says "Oak Hotel", and socially it felt like a hotel with dorms (exactly what I wanted this time). Private rooms are priced pretty well, and the Japanese-style room was a fun experience for this gaijin. I'd stay here again. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Quite pricey for the hostel, but the location is excellent, and the lockers inside the room is definitely a plus! ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very friendly staff and the location is close to the zoo & train stations ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Ireyena USA
- “ Very good located and easy to find. It´s very close from Ueno Station. Staff veeery kind. Double room, little but with all that we need it. Very good and very interesting to stay there. It was only a night but good. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great clean place in a good location. One block from the metro and the friendliest staff you'll ever meet ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Jakub USA