Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite pricey for the hostel, but the location is excellent, and the lockers inside the room is definitely a plus! ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very friendly staff and the location is close to the zoo & train stations ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Ireyena USA
- “ Very good located and easy to find. It´s very close from Ueno Station. Staff veeery kind. Double room, little but with all that we need it. Very good and very interesting to stay there. It was only a night but good. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great clean place in a good location. One block from the metro and the friendliest staff you'll ever meet ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Jakub USA
- “ No real feelings of getting people to socialise or speak. So not much atmosphere, pretty close to the sky tree and the biggest buddist temple in toyko. There are some good cheap shopping areas close to the temple so thats a bonus, lots of restaurants. And close to subway station, so yeah good location. Wifi not the best. The bathroom in the 4 bed make dorm was tiny but not big problem. Beds comfortable and clean. Staff english good and helpful when you need it. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Blair Japan