Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful. We had a very late arrival and everything was as explained in the email. Our room was very comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean and shower hot. ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Margaret USA
- “ So helpful staff! Se accidentally booked the wrong date but were moved to the correct one (and to a private) without any cost. Cozy! ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Stayed in a private room that was clean and comfortable. Mt Eden is a lovely neighbourhood with good local bars and restaurants. Downtown Auckland is a short bus ride away. Enjoyed my stay at Oaklands Lodge. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I had a good welcome and my room was very nice. Good having a garden, but also being very close to the city. Easy to catch a bus down to the centre for only a couple of dollars. Two things that stopped me giving a five star rating were only having one plug in my room, which isn't enough for the average traveller. It's also a bit pricey, and for the money I was surprised not to get a better wifi deal. I have stayed in many hostels in NZ where there is unlimited wifi. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Catherine England
- “ Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Oaklands Lodge. Rooms were spacious and clean, however the location was a little hard to find at first but after finding it the first time it was easy. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Stayed in a private room. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Fabian Germany