Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a good welcome and my room was very nice. Good having a garden, but also being very close to the city. Easy to catch a bus down to the centre for only a couple of dollars. Two things that stopped me giving a five star rating were only having one plug in my room, which isn't enough for the average traveller. It's also a bit pricey, and for the money I was surprised not to get a better wifi deal. I have stayed in many hostels in NZ where there is unlimited wifi. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Catherine England
- “ Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Oaklands Lodge. Rooms were spacious and clean, however the location was a little hard to find at first but after finding it the first time it was easy. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Stayed in a private room. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Fabian Germany
- “ Very Good Hostel, comfortable and clean! The location is perfect and the street is just beautiful! Love the place! Keep good working! ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil