Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bug bites is a big problem. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place was a little hard to find. The staff was not the best of help. Staying at 2 other hostels previous to arriving this was the worst at giving out info or showing you around to where bathrooms, kitchen, etc is at. Pretty much find it yourself. However, I did enjoy the atmosphere. There was a lot of friendly people to meet and talk to and went on an awesome hike in the sierra nevada organized by staff. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Nice place to stay. Bit hard to find at first, but it will get easier. The dinners cooked by Lucas* (french cook) quite tasty and cheap (6 euros with a drink). Bring your walking shoes. Laundry is 7 euros. Staffs are freaking cool. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ the double deck bed is very low, and the ladder is in the middle of the bed frame. It is very difficult to get in the low bed, and you move you head a bit, your head will hit the upper bed. There was a heavy snoring guy sleeping on the upper bed, and it was impossible to get a good sleep, the snoring was just too near and too loud. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Malaysia