Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bug bites is a big problem. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place was a little hard to find. The staff was not the best of help. Staying at 2 other hostels previous to arriving this was the worst at giving out info or showing you around to where bathrooms, kitchen, etc is at. Pretty much find it yourself. However, I did enjoy the atmosphere. There was a lot of friendly people to meet and talk to and went on an awesome hike in the sierra nevada organized by staff. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Nice place to stay. Bit hard to find at first, but it will get easier. The dinners cooked by Lucas* (french cook) quite tasty and cheap (6 euros with a drink). Bring your walking shoes. Laundry is 7 euros. Staffs are freaking cool. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Vietnam