Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has really nice facilities in general. The only critique is on the size of the rooms: The rooms are rather cramped and the distance between the bottom and the top bed is rather limited - mind your head ;). ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We spent there only one night but it was fantastic! The staff is so kind and the atmosphere created by people who love to travel! We also participated in a free blues dance class:) ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ This hostel has so much to offer. I stayed twice once in the mixed dorm and once in the 6 person with my friends. They are both nice rooms. There are many activities to do such as the bar crawl, or the walking tours and the hot springs. The roof top is a great place to hang out. I have stayed twice and would stay again. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Abigail USA
- “ We stayed one night. A lot of young dirty travellers partying until 2am, noise curfew was not inforced. Facilities were not up kept. 10 people have to share 1 bathroom including shower. Outlets are scarces, no bed side shelf or nightlight. Staff was friendly, location was good. ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff is good and very enthusiastic. It's easy to chat with other travellers in the common area and the location is perfect: very close to Alhambra and other attractions ! ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Isabella Maria Denmark