Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You made my trip to Granada so magical and my first solo trip unforgettable, thank you! ”
- 29 Aug 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great location and very friendly staff. The beds are comfortable and good security. The terrace also offers a great view. The breakfast was really great too for only 2.50 ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Sean USA
- “ Nice place, nice people. Well located. ”
- 09 Feb 2017 Mario Chile
- “ The Granada Oasis Backpacker's Hostel, is one of the friendliest in which I've spent time. Part of it is the staff, who make you feel welcome, part of it is the ambience of the place. The hostel works with local guides to sponsor all sorts of great activities, such as the street art and caves tour, or the old quarter tour. The hostel has a good kitchen for those who want to cook their own meals. The hostel's located close to many of Granada's attractions, including the Alhambra. ”
- 24 Jan 2017 Geronimo USA