Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very friendly staff. The beds are comfortable and good security. The terrace also offers a great view. The breakfast was really great too for only 2.50 ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Sean USA
- “ Nice place, nice people. Well located. ”
- 09 Feb 2017 Mario Chile
- “ The Granada Oasis Backpacker's Hostel, is one of the friendliest in which I've spent time. Part of it is the staff, who make you feel welcome, part of it is the ambience of the place. The hostel works with local guides to sponsor all sorts of great activities, such as the street art and caves tour, or the old quarter tour. The hostel has a good kitchen for those who want to cook their own meals. The hostel's located close to many of Granada's attractions, including the Alhambra. ”
- 24 Jan 2017 Geronimo USA
- “ Problem with my booking :I booked 3 nights and only 1 was available despite the 2 confirmations I received. I asked for an advice about hostels and the answer was the same as the one for info about the alhambra : "go on the websites". I finally found a place to stay for the other 2 nights and realised when I was checking out the day after that the 3rd night was still booked whereas the receptionist told me that it wasn't the day before. ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Bérénice Belgium
- “ Oasis Hostel Granada is a very nice place to stay! The place is charming and the staff is always there to help you with anything. For a few euros, you can have a nice brakefast and on Halloween the staff cooked pasta for everyone, for free! They also offer free city tours, which is perfect to get to know the city when you just arrived, walking around with a cool group of people! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Lou France
- “ While the location was great, and the organized activities even better, I was not really impressed with the facilities. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA