Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is good and very enthusiastic. It's easy to chat with other travellers in the common area and the location is perfect: very close to Alhambra and other attractions ! ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Isabella Maria Denmark
- “ It's perfectly located near everything you want to see. The Hostel itself has a beautiful structure, and they offer free walking tours departing from there. Had a great time and i definately would go there again. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great atmosphere and nice staffs :) ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is a FANTASTIC place to stay. Centrally located, near the train station/main plazas, everything! The staff is absolutely fantastic. So friendly and welcoming! Definitely go on the walking tour with Mike-- he is so kind and knowledgable and you are able to see so much of Granada this way. The rooms were beautiful and clean! Also they have great recommendations for places to eat and how to make the most out of your time in Granada. Thank you Oasis!!!!! ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Needs better wifi in rooms Location (in the Albayzín!) is confusing at first but central and convenient once you learn the area better ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I slept in a 6 female dorm and a 6 mixed dorm. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. I loved that we had a big kitchen where we could prepare meals. The breakfast (with yoghurt and fruits) was delicious (not included in the price, but worth the money). The location is really nice: step out of the door and it looks like you are in some Arab country. The hostel is arranging lot of activities where I've met lots of new people. Really recommend this place! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Chanthal Netherlands