Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Oasis Hostel Granada is a very nice place to stay! The place is charming and the staff is always there to help you with anything. For a few euros, you can have a nice brakefast and on Halloween the staff cooked pasta for everyone, for free! They also offer free city tours, which is perfect to get to know the city when you just arrived, walking around with a cool group of people! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Lou France
- “ While the location was great, and the organized activities even better, I was not really impressed with the facilities. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Bed height is really short and it's hard to find the hostel. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Yu Jeong South Korea