Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was very convenient, right in the heart of everything. The only slight downside was the noise level - this is definitely a party hostel and you can hear everything from the common area downstairs. Be sure to try the breakfast - it's fantastic! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is really modern and the staff was very friendly. We only stayed for one night, because we flew from Malaga in the morning. Nevertheless we would not stay there again, because we did not like the atmosphere. It was too modern and too dark. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Ricarda Germany
- “ Pub crawl: Awesome 10 Euros Breakfast: Awesome 3 Euros Chill areas: Nice, can BYO alcohol downstairs. Location: Centre, close to bars/clubs and everything else Aircon, large rooms, good people. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Max Australia
- “ Good if you want to party and meet people. Not a place to get a good night of sleep though... lots of facilities, all you need is there. The lockers are big enough to fit your big backpack (but you need a padlock). Looks a lot like an hotel. Not a "personal athmosphere" hostel, too big for it. AC in the bedrooms. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Valérie Canada