Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay at oasis was amazing. It attracted a group of travelers who were similar in mind to me. So I knew I was in the right place.good location and nice rooms. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best Hostel ever!! On my europe-tour I've been to many Hostels, but this one was definitely the best!! stuff was really friendly, they helped wherever they could... They organised a lot, like the `pub-crowls´, `paella night´, `barbecue´, some sightseeing - tours ... and everything for an attractive price. The rooms where clean and it was located really central. If you want to meet people from all over the world, enjoy Spain and have a lot of fun, this is definitely the right hostel for you!! :) ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Johanna Italy
- “ Everything was great in Oasis except when we arrived we knew that there were no hot water, and we had to take cold showers. Other than that every thing was amazing, the staff , the location the atmosphere, rooms quiet clean , bathroom in the room , just perfect and ofcourse 100% value for money ! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Lebanon