Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, close to the centre and the beaches. Staff helpful and nice. Good hostel ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ One of my favorite hostels of my trip across europe. Staff is really great (crystal was always helpful and cheerful), nightly events were fun, location was the best, and the facilities were fantastic. If there's one hostel i want to revisit, it's this one! ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A little difficult to find the first time, Malaga information office very helpfull easy after first time. Hostel great staff the best breakfast great plenty Tea and Coffee Free. all in all would not hesitate to stop there again great mixture of people and all friendly intelligent clients top stay ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Had beer pong. Awesome staff that took us out and cooked for us. Security is good, but it also shares the terrace to the public, which is interesting. Enjoyed my time here though. Would go back again ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The receptionist gave me a wrong room number, so at night I had to realize that I'm in a mixed bedroom instead of a female one, and that the bed I was in belonged to someone else... I have stayed in quite many hostels whatever, and it has never ocurred to me... I think this is a very grave mistake and I would not recommend the hostel for this reason... ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Erika Hungary
- “ Very friendly staff, reasonable price, big room(i used 10 bed dorm), have a big locker under bed(but no lock), bathroom in the room, many people I met in the hostel were fun and kind. It was good memory! ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea