Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Out of the many many hostels I have stayed in the past, this is most definitely the worst experience I have had. The staff at the front was extremely kind and accommodating, but that does not make up for the state of the facilities. Not to mention that the guests were more or less out of control. I do not suggest this hostel. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ The bed's ladder was not stabled so it was scared for me to climbed up the bad and it was so noisy so I couldn't get a sleep!!!! ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Yu Jeong South Korea
- “ Location was very convenient, right in the heart of everything. The only slight downside was the noise level - this is definitely a party hostel and you can hear everything from the common area downstairs. Be sure to try the breakfast - it's fantastic! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is really modern and the staff was very friendly. We only stayed for one night, because we flew from Malaga in the morning. Nevertheless we would not stay there again, because we did not like the atmosphere. It was too modern and too dark. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Ricarda Germany
- “ Pub crawl: Awesome 10 Euros Breakfast: Awesome 3 Euros Chill areas: Nice, can BYO alcohol downstairs. Location: Centre, close to bars/clubs and everything else Aircon, large rooms, good people. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Max Australia
- “ Good if you want to party and meet people. Not a place to get a good night of sleep though... lots of facilities, all you need is there. The lockers are big enough to fit your big backpack (but you need a padlock). Looks a lot like an hotel. Not a "personal athmosphere" hostel, too big for it. AC in the bedrooms. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Valérie Canada