Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was very convenient, right in the heart of everything. The only slight downside was the noise level - this is definitely a party hostel and you can hear everything from the common area downstairs. Be sure to try the breakfast - it's fantastic! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pub crawl: Awesome 10 Euros Breakfast: Awesome 3 Euros Chill areas: Nice, can BYO alcohol downstairs. Location: Centre, close to bars/clubs and everything else Aircon, large rooms, good people. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Max Australia
- “ Good if you want to party and meet people. Not a place to get a good night of sleep though... lots of facilities, all you need is there. The lockers are big enough to fit your big backpack (but you need a padlock). Looks a lot like an hotel. Not a "personal athmosphere" hostel, too big for it. AC in the bedrooms. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Valérie Canada