Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed two nights at Oasis and somehow i didn't find this backpacker feeling from this hostel.. Too many surveillance cameras in every floor and kitchen and even on rooftop.. Nice lady at bar desk said that we are not allowed to drink our own wine on rooftop cause there is cameras.. They could switch off these things even if security is not so good then. But nevertheless Sevilla sunshine on rooftop was great ! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Tuomas Finland
- “ the best hostel we have been so far. top location and our double room was as nice as the one of a hotel with a totally new bathroom that is really clean, not like in other hostals. if this was not enough at all there is a nice terrase on the roof of the main building with a little swimmimg pool. the breakfast was regular and the night a little bit noisy with the people shouring in the street but thats life. book this hostel ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Florian Austria
- “ The only problem is that there were no signs on the street to show where exatly is the hostel. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Ekaterina Bulgaria