Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved everything about this place, except the kitchen was tiny and you have to share it with the staff. But they are really nice about sharing, and everything else, so no biggie. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was an amazing time in Lisboa. The atmosphere in the hostel was super and it helped a lot to know people. The only one problem is that the internet didn't work in the bedroom, but I could easily go to the common area and use it. ”
- 15 May 2014 Tiago Brazil
- “ I thought I had rented a room to sleep, but I rented a room in a bar. It was impossible to sleep all night and at six in the morning the sun did not let me sleep. The bathrooms were very dirty. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Luis Portugal
- “ Great staff and extremely clean facilties. Highly recommend it for a night out in town. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I love the atmosphere of the hostel~all the staff service are excellent!!! All the staff are nice and friendly! There has a bar and cafe inside the hostel. It was warm and peaceful! The room were clean and comfortable, even the bathroom was big and nice!! Good hostel to stay and strongly recommended!!! ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous England