Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location great, staff nice but unfortunately really run down kitchen and bathroom facilities. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Kathleen Germany
- “ The best hostel in Lisbon. Go for the location, stay for the nightly dinners and staff. ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was chill and cozy. The beds and bathrooms were good for the price and the food available was tasty and not expensive. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hostel to others in the future. ”
- 16 May 2015 Christina USA
- “ Quite spacious for a 12 bed mixed dorm, they gave us a free shot to welcome us into the hostel, which was a nice touch. Receptionist was super friendly, gave us recommendations what to do in Lisbon! However, wifi connection was really poor! ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Toilets needed a good spring cleaning. Nothing that some bleach wouldn't solve. Other than that, no complains, all great! ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Joana Portugal
- “ Very nice hostel, with nice people and relaxed / friendly environment. :) ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Anonymous Switzerland