Oasis Backpackers Mansion Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great and friendly staff, good location close to Baixa-Chiado metrostation and nice terrace. There could have been more showers, but otherwise the facilities were good. There is a bar in the hostel so there was some kind if a party almost everyday going. So if you can't sleep when there is a little noise then I would not recommend this to you. You can get breakfast for around 3 euros. It was good but nothing special tho. ”
- 28 May 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Our stay was really great, the decoration, the location was perfect , everything was really perfect except one thing, the door downstairs is an old door and the key was not working half of the times so not so nice when at 6am you want to sleep and you have to call the employees from the hostel , and that sometimes this could take 20 min. This happened to us every single day ! Even though Im the end we always got in. All in all great hostel ”
- 25 May 2016 Marion France
- “ I have stayed in this hostel for only one night and my bed was fine, good shower, internet worked well, bathroom was clean and you also have lockers under the beds. The staff was very cosy. You also can have a shot for free when you get there. I would come back to this hostel if I visit Lisbon again. No complaints. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome hostel. Furnitured and led with love. Good and cheap breakfast. Spacious rooms. Good price. Would definitely go there again! ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Location great, staff nice but unfortunately really run down kitchen and bathroom facilities. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Kathleen Germany