Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ On of the better ones! It's big, but don't let that scare you off... There was a great social vibe, and it was a great en relaxt place to meet others. The rooftop with pool is amazing and very relaxed (good choice to have a bar as well). As an exception in hostels: breakfast was good and worth the money. Rooms and showers are spacious and very clean. Staff was engaged and upbeat. Though I normally don't go to the same place twice, I'd return here for another stay if in Sevilla. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We stayed at apartment. Long distance and hard to ask.Because reception not in the evening.But staffe is a kind. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 은미 South Korea
- “ Good location as it was only 10mins walk from main bus station (plaza de armas) and 10mins walk to the city center. The bathroom is nice and clean and some room are spacious, which was great. I stayed the first time in a spacious female form with its own bathroom but when I returned 3 days later, female dorm was not available, so I ended up staying in a mixed dorm which the room was much smaller and I had to pay more which didn't make sense. Towel was not provided, you have to pay to hire. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia