Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly, they told us a lot of nice places where we could go eat something like the locals! ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Amazing facilities. I'm usually a cheapskate but this was worth the price. Tiny asian girl on reception was beyond clueless but on the whole staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous
- “ The staff seemed to be a bit annoyed, when I arrived. But well, anyone has a bad day once in a while. The kitchen was badly appointed, but on the 3rd floor is a bar, where the hostel staff serves the breakfast (2,50€ and good) and one night of my stay offered also paella. The paella was 6€ (with a drink), which I thought was a bit expensive for a hostel, but it was quiet good. Unfortunately it was too cold to try out the pool at the rooftop. ;-) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel with beautiful and big rooms. It may get a little noisy at night due to the amount of party folks. But overall it's a great atmosphere. Loved the Walking Tour with Santiago and the Tapas-and-Wine Tasting Tour! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany