Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really like the Oasis hostel company. The facilities are very nice and locations are always good. The staff at this locaton in Sevilla were good, but not excellent. The breakfast was really good and very cheap, which was fantastic! Overall, a good and safe place to stay. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very friendly, they told us a lot of nice places where we could go eat something like the locals! ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Amazing facilities. I'm usually a cheapskate but this was worth the price. Tiny asian girl on reception was beyond clueless but on the whole staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous
- “ The staff seemed to be a bit annoyed, when I arrived. But well, anyone has a bad day once in a while. The kitchen was badly appointed, but on the 3rd floor is a bar, where the hostel staff serves the breakfast (2,50€ and good) and one night of my stay offered also paella. The paella was 6€ (with a drink), which I thought was a bit expensive for a hostel, but it was quiet good. Unfortunately it was too cold to try out the pool at the rooftop. ;-) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany