Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly, they told us a lot of nice places where we could go eat something like the locals! ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Amazing facilities. I'm usually a cheapskate but this was worth the price. Tiny asian girl on reception was beyond clueless but on the whole staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous
- “ The staff seemed to be a bit annoyed, when I arrived. But well, anyone has a bad day once in a while. The kitchen was badly appointed, but on the 3rd floor is a bar, where the hostel staff serves the breakfast (2,50€ and good) and one night of my stay offered also paella. The paella was 6€ (with a drink), which I thought was a bit expensive for a hostel, but it was quiet good. Unfortunately it was too cold to try out the pool at the rooftop. ;-) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel with beautiful and big rooms. It may get a little noisy at night due to the amount of party folks. But overall it's a great atmosphere. Loved the Walking Tour with Santiago and the Tapas-and-Wine Tasting Tour! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel was okay. The little pool on the rooftop was cool can get dirty from all the people. Kitchen was decent, plenty of computers, staff was okay also. Great place for meeting people. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous