Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at apartment. Long distance and hard to ask.Because reception not in the evening.But staffe is a kind. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 은미 South Korea
- “ Good location as it was only 10mins walk from main bus station (plaza de armas) and 10mins walk to the city center. The bathroom is nice and clean and some room are spacious, which was great. I stayed the first time in a spacious female form with its own bathroom but when I returned 3 days later, female dorm was not available, so I ended up staying in a mixed dorm which the room was much smaller and I had to pay more which didn't make sense. Towel was not provided, you have to pay to hire. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very good hostel. I had a lot of fun staying here. It's in a great location, the atmosphere was always great and the rooms had AC. A few of the staff really needed to more knowledgable about the transport system and also just basic knowledge about the city. The pub crawls were not worth the 10 or 15 Euros they are charging. Some people just ended up coming with us and getting into all the places as the people who paid. I was pretty disappointed with that. But other than that a great hostel. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada