Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great experience here. It had a very social atmosphere, and I was traveling alone so it was great to be able to meet friends. I liked it so much I cancelled my next trip and stayed here an extra two days. Location is perfect and the rooftop bar is unbeatable in such a hot city. I 100% recommend this hostel! ”
- 13 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ very clean, very central, extremely helpful staff. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Anonymous India
- “ On of the better ones! It's big, but don't let that scare you off... There was a great social vibe, and it was a great en relaxt place to meet others. The rooftop with pool is amazing and very relaxed (good choice to have a bar as well). As an exception in hostels: breakfast was good and worth the money. Rooms and showers are spacious and very clean. Staff was engaged and upbeat. Though I normally don't go to the same place twice, I'd return here for another stay if in Sevilla. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands