Oasis Backpackers' Toledo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ standard above average place. Elevator to haul your bags up to the upper floors. decent in-suite bathrooms. very good central location, but be prepared to climb 200M from the train station to the center of old town if you aren't paying for a cab. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay. It has a very nice rooftop where you can have a drink and chill. Very good location ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Did not end up staying here because our travel there got canceled. But the staff was nice and still cancelled my reservation 24 hours before check in with only keeping the deposit! Thank you :) ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We were grateful for the signs pointing us in the right direction starting right away in Plaza Zocodover! This was a wonderful, clean, pleasant hostel to stay in and if we ever make it back to Toledo we will absolutely choose OH again. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Hannah USA