Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in a great location, and we got along really well with everyone staying there. This was by far the nicest staff I have ever encountered at a hostel. We happened to be staying during Christmas, and the staff organized and cooked a holiday dinner for the entire hostel. Incredible. We loved our stay here, and would recommend it to any travelers passing through PV. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly nice atmosphere nice staff ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Susan Australia
- “ Really great hostel, one of the best I've ever been to. Staff was chill and nice. The owner is a really cool guy and took us to get some tacos one night. Invited lots of people out and to go camping. Great experience. The only crappy thing was, the water and toliets went out when I was there. Real pain for everyone. I get it, issue happens, but it would have been nice to be given a free beer or something as a sorry. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location, the roof is amazing! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We were in a group of 4 females, all arriving separately, and all greeted with a cold beer! From that moment on, wverything about our stay at the Oasis was phenomenal. The atmosphere was great, the staff was so nice and so helpful, it was clean and secure (we never felt unsafe), the location really can't be beat, and the view from the rooftop terrace breathtaking. A wonderful experience. No complaints whatsoever! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Ashley USA