Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, the roof is amazing! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We were in a group of 4 females, all arriving separately, and all greeted with a cold beer! From that moment on, wverything about our stay at the Oasis was phenomenal. The atmosphere was great, the staff was so nice and so helpful, it was clean and secure (we never felt unsafe), the location really can't be beat, and the view from the rooftop terrace breathtaking. A wonderful experience. No complaints whatsoever! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Ashley USA
- “ Very nice hostel!Excellent location, just a few blocks away from Malecón..Thanks to the staff, specially Adela, the cleaning lady who made us wonderful hot cakes for breakfast :) The rooms and bathrooms were fine and there was a enough room in lockers for leaving all our belongings..thanks for that too! We spent new year's there and the roof top gave us a great view to enjoy.. I totally recommend it!(although careful with the exchange rate in dollars they give for payment, better to pay in $mxn) ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Francisca Chile
- “ The owner is a rockstar, really friendly and awesome service! Hostel is located right in the middle of downtown. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Super friendly staff and easy to meet people. Stay here. :) ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The private upstairs was unreasonably hot at night: no ventilation. Sleep was impossible when using the loud fan. Future guests Be fore-Warned, in the Low Season -Summer. Walked out after first night despite paying for seven. Resolution was tough: refund not possible... then partial refund offered... then no refund even though the place was deserted. PS I booked reservation at Oasis DT ... but stayed at Oasis on Libriamento just a few km away (Same Owner) as I thought it would be less bad. ”
- 31 May 2014 Peter Canada