Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is a rockstar, really friendly and awesome service! Hostel is located right in the middle of downtown. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Super friendly staff and easy to meet people. Stay here. :) ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The private upstairs was unreasonably hot at night: no ventilation. Sleep was impossible when using the loud fan. Future guests Be fore-Warned, in the Low Season -Summer. Walked out after first night despite paying for seven. Resolution was tough: refund not possible... then partial refund offered... then no refund even though the place was deserted. PS I booked reservation at Oasis DT ... but stayed at Oasis on Libriamento just a few km away (Same Owner) as I thought it would be less bad. ”
- 31 May 2014 Peter Canada
- “ I loved my stay. Wonderful atmosphere, great people, perfect location. The hostel has great facilities; the rooms are tidy, there are nice rooftop terraces on two levels (one with everything you need for a perfect chill-out; hammock, benches, TV, etc.) and the common area works as an ideal meeting place (they serve good beers for supermarket-prices all day long). Not the most quiet (city center, what do you expect!?), but definitely the best hostel if you're looking for fellow travelers and fun! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Karst Netherlands
- “ Simply the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff is amazingly nice and very helpful. Location is very good, just in the middle of everything; bars, restaurants, beach etc. And if you are looking for parties, in this hostel you definitely can have those! :) Moreover, the sounds of street life doesn't bother you when sleeping if you just get a pair of earplugs! :) ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Piia Finland
- “ Good place stayed twice. A little noisy cause its. Busy street but did not bother me, gets quiet from about 11pm to 700am. Fernando was super, handed me a cold beer when I checked I! ”
- 16 Mar 2014 art USA