Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly nice atmosphere nice staff ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Susan Australia
- “ Really great hostel, one of the best I've ever been to. Staff was chill and nice. The owner is a really cool guy and took us to get some tacos one night. Invited lots of people out and to go camping. Great experience. The only crappy thing was, the water and toliets went out when I was there. Real pain for everyone. I get it, issue happens, but it would have been nice to be given a free beer or something as a sorry. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location, the roof is amazing! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We were in a group of 4 females, all arriving separately, and all greeted with a cold beer! From that moment on, wverything about our stay at the Oasis was phenomenal. The atmosphere was great, the staff was so nice and so helpful, it was clean and secure (we never felt unsafe), the location really can't be beat, and the view from the rooftop terrace breathtaking. A wonderful experience. No complaints whatsoever! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Ashley USA
- “ Very nice hostel!Excellent location, just a few blocks away from Malecón..Thanks to the staff, specially Adela, the cleaning lady who made us wonderful hot cakes for breakfast :) The rooms and bathrooms were fine and there was a enough room in lockers for leaving all our belongings..thanks for that too! We spent new year's there and the roof top gave us a great view to enjoy.. I totally recommend it!(although careful with the exchange rate in dollars they give for payment, better to pay in $mxn) ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Francisca Chile