Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, fun hostel. Felt totally safe staying here as a single female traveller. I've stayed at a lot of hostels over the years but this is one of the best! ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Christina Canada
- “ It was a nice hostel, comfortable stay and staff very friendly. Located in a nice area, very close to the sea and close to city center by foot ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very nice. Staff is very helpfull and location is great. ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Oh man what a nice place I met so many interesting people here and the hostel staff are so great very fun to be around especially Adele she always has a smile on her face yes I would defiantly recommend staying here to anyone it's got wifi , TV , and music , they have a guitar and bongos , they make you Pancakes in the morning if you wish it's located in a great spot the bus stop is right outside witch is convenient for getting around all over the city. I will be back here again ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Jesse USA
- “ Wonderful people!! ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Gilberto Mexico