Oasis Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A decent Hostel with a very nice location, right next to China Town. The staff was nice too and the room was nice too, but freaking hot! With no windows the room got hot like a sauna, but there's a fan to help a bit with that. I had a private room, but not much privacy since everyone could hear what I was talking, because the walls weren't like proper walls. But honestly all in all, I liked it there. If someone is really picky they shouldn't choose this place, but it's a nice place. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very small room with no window inside, noisy place bcz there is some construction process, nice location China town area, a lot of food cords around. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ they increased the negotiated price retroactively. after that i don't want to write anything good about this place. toilet eqipment is not working, wifi was not available periodically, doors and locks are insecure. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Russia