Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When passing through Puerto Vallarta, do not miss the amazing experience of staying at this hostel, you are not only treated as guests but welcomed as part of the family. The experience of making global friendships is incredible. With private lockers in the rooms, hot showers, warm and friendly staff, a good breakfast to start the day, and attention to cleanliness, this is a hostel you will be sure to call home during your visit here in this beautiful place of Paradise. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Breakfast is basic but everything else is superb. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I'm still here. Decided to stay awhile. The manager,Quillermo is very kind and accommodating. I love the marble floors,and beautiful tile work everywhere. I would recommend this hostel to my friends and family. It's a lovely walk to the beach from here. All in all,I've had a good time here. I'll be back! ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay at the Oasis Hostel couldn't have been better, I was taken care of when i most needed, i was a stranger but yet given the best as if i was family. The atmosphere is excellent, everyone that arrived felt immediately part of the place. I want to say a big thank you and i highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking of going to Puerto Vallarta. This is the place to stay. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 grace England