Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Real thanks to the staff. I had a really bad day and they were very nice and friendly! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Sonia Canada
- “ Great stay! Dorms were large, clean and homey. The whole facility is well cared for and smartly furnished - a pleasure to look at. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchen is pretty big and convenient... and there's a free to play pool table. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ I find Oban backpackers to be cosy in comparison to more modern buildings which I prefer. I stayed in backpackers plus the previous year and didn't like it as much. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Jayne Scotland
- “ Very cosy, great staff, nice facilities, excellent value for money (they do your laundry for 3.5 £, breakfast is 2£). No lockers available, cleanliness is ok for an hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous France