Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay! Dorms were large, clean and homey. The whole facility is well cared for and smartly furnished - a pleasure to look at. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchen is pretty big and convenient... and there's a free to play pool table. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ I find Oban backpackers to be cosy in comparison to more modern buildings which I prefer. I stayed in backpackers plus the previous year and didn't like it as much. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Jayne Scotland
- “ Very cosy, great staff, nice facilities, excellent value for money (they do your laundry for 3.5 £, breakfast is 2£). No lockers available, cleanliness is ok for an hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Locatie is goed, al is er verder in Oban niet veel te zien naast een kleine boulevard en de whiskey distillery. Het Hostel zelf zag er goed uit, bedden waren prima. Een mogelijk nadeel is dat het hostel rond 1:30 dichtgaat, dan kun je er dus ook niet meer in. Zelf heb ik hier echter geen last van ondervonden. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Wilhelmus