Ocean Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's not really a hostel so much but a small guest house surrounded by 15 floors of guest houses at the infamous Chungking Mansions. This one has 8 rooms, I had the only one that was for one person en suite. It's really clean and it has a fan plus a very cold a/c - I hope he will clean the filter. The shower was great, almost hot. I would stay there again and I recommend you should stay there too. If you are claustrophobic, this room maybe too small, especially for us Americans. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi was fast and the room was small but comfortable for my needs. The A/C was excellent and the room was very cold -- consider bringing a sweatshirt to sleep in if you get cold easily. Great stay, would stay there again. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Luisa USA
- “ Great Hostel for the value. The bathroom w/ shower and toilet looked smaller than the sample picture used on hotels.com website. The hostel is 200% clean everyday. Downstairs on bottom floor, there are many annoying rude people who keep bothering you with ads and flyers. But the owners for Ocean Hostel were extremely nice and kept my friends and my luggage for 6 hours because our flight was at 11pm. Great hostel..i wish it was in a different location. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 ASSAD Pakistan