Ok Hostel Madrid
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying in this hostel was great value for its money. The location is ideal for someone travelling in Madrid wanting to see the main sights. You can either walk or go to the metrostation nearby. Dining in the hostel was also cheap and the food was tasty. You can also cook yourself if you want to. The rooms were very comfortable and tidy, exactly as described. And the atmosphere among the travelers in the hostel was great too. ”
- 12 Jan 2018 Anonymous
- “ Hostel organised events were good - dinner was tasty, bar crawl was very fun and walking tour was very helpful. Rooms are set out well and the draws for each bed work awesome. ”
- 12 Oct 2017 Melissa
- “ Prime location in the middle of everything, and very walkable to everything. Right next to the Sunday Market street which is awesome. Not to mention the amazing restaurants close by within a couple blocks. Owners and Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Brothers owners, Joao and Gonzalo, were super nice and even allowed me to take a short shower after I checked out and prior to my flight back home. Really appreciate it. It offers breakfast, dinner, free tour and happy hours options. ”
- 08 Jul 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Everyone that works here was great and very friendly. It was a fun place to stay, and it is in a great part of town. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Incredible staff and facility. Very fun events to get to know people and the city. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Only stay for one night, but when will returned back to Madrid I definitely will stay in Ok Hostel. Very nice people in the stuff and very food atmosphere. ”
- 13 May 2017 Anonymous Chile