Okachimachi Station Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Two Asian men(ordinary weights) stayed "1 semi-double bed 120cm×200cm". That was a mistake. Too small bed for it. Small hotspring on ground floor is good for relaxing after an hours-walking around. Common area exists but nobody is there. Here is more for bussiness men in Japan than for trevellers. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Old facilities, not relly suited for backpackers because of the small safes and missing lockers for luggage. The capsule walls were quite dirty and the sheets made my skin really itchy. The staff was nice and helpful though. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Mario Germany
- “ Don't do it if you are excpecting anything more than a bed (even that wont be very good). Showers are shared FYI. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada