Okachimachi Station Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Old facilities, not relly suited for backpackers because of the small safes and missing lockers for luggage. The capsule walls were quite dirty and the sheets made my skin really itchy. The staff was nice and helpful though. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Mario Germany
- “ Don't do it if you are excpecting anything more than a bed (even that wont be very good). Showers are shared FYI. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Do not expect the fully-integrated fancy Japanese capsules... They are more similar to a 2m² room than to the futuristic capsules you are expected to find in Tokyo. There is no AC (just a fan) and no door (just a curtain) which makes them a little bit noisy. Besides that, the facilities are good and clean, the staff is helpful, it's quiet and the location in Akihabara makes it perfect to reach almost every part of Tokyo! ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I was a bit concerned having read other reviews about the smoking area in the accommodation. All I can say is that we were fortunate that our capsule was in a different corridor and it didn't affect us at all. Perhaps ask when you check in to be in the corridor away from the smoking area - the hotel was nowhere near full when nearly everywhere else at a similar price was fully booked. Overall, very happy with our stay. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Wales
- “ The doors of Smoking Room didn't close so the smoke/smell led to the beds. For some people may not be liked to shower with other people. Then, this won't work. Location is very good, closed to Ueno and Kanda, alot of shopping and eating. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you look at this place as just a place to sleep, it does the job. The rooms are TINY! We stayed in a double bed private room and there was no space to walk in the room. The bathroom was hilarious because the sink was literally inside the shower stall and the toilet was right next to it, again with no space to walk around. The place was clean so it was fine. We had to give them our room keys every time we went out, so i got paranoid that we would get robbed but we didnt. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Japan