Oki Doki City Hostel Warsaw
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place in a good location. I found the place more towards younger people who are up to party a lot. They organize nice night social events at the hostel bar and the atmosphere is nice. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is also a plus, easy access to subway and buses. ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Absolulety perfect ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Mustafa Turkey
- “ Everything was great. The rooms were very sound proof and the bathrooms were clean at all times. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ This is for sure the best hostel in Warsaw! It is great, you feel like home, people are amazing. This is my 3rd time here and I am sure it has not been the last one. I would recommend it to everybody, families as well, since it is really quiet and clean. The location could not be better: all the best spots in Warsaw are around Oki Doki Hostel and you can basically walk everywhere. Last but not least, if you are travelling alone, you will meet wonderful people in there! Thank you Oki Doki! ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Giuseppe
- “ Comfy big beds with very convenient shelves inside (or whatever you'd call them), big lockers, EXCELLENT location, great atmosphere (as I solo traveller I made a bunch of friends during my stay in OkiDoki), free tea, coffee, water, cheap breakfasts and very cheap beer! I can't even think of any facility that OkiDoki doesn't have if there's even a bar and a smoking room there :) The staff help you with everything, have lots of tips of what to do and see in Warsaw. Definetely recommend to anyone ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Having stayed in a large number of hostels around the world, I can say from my experience that this is my favorite. The hostel is very conveniently located, right in the center of the city, close to everything you need. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and the bathroom facilities are excellent. In particular, the staff at this hostel are excellent and they will go above what is expected to make your stay in Warsaw unforgettable. The hostel has a great vibe and a lively bar with cheap drinks. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Anonymous