Oki Doki City Hostel Warsaw
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Clean and Warm dorms. The integrated bar is a great plus. Free Coffee in the morning and a kitchen free to use. Breakfast is poor. 15 min from Central Station and 25 minutes to the old town. ”
- 02 Jan 2018 Wolfgang Austria
- “ Perfect choice if you would like to visit Warsaw for couple of days. Everything was very clean, staff always ready to help and location just perfect. There is an option to leave your bags after check-out, which can be very helpful. ”
- 15 Nov 2017 Damian Poland
- “ Very nice place in a good location. I found the place more towards younger people who are up to party a lot. They organize nice night social events at the hostel bar and the atmosphere is nice. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is also a plus, easy access to subway and buses. ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Absolulety perfect ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Mustafa Turkey
- “ Everything was great. The rooms were very sound proof and the bathrooms were clean at all times. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous Finland