Okupe Hostel - Jardins
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were brilliant however the decision was made by the owner to turn the female dorm into a mixed dorm during the World Cup to fill beds.I felt less safe at night. My male room mates partied all night :-( This hostel is definitely for a younger crowd. The bar downstairs is very loud and doesn't wind down until around midnight so no chance of an early night here.The drinks in the bar are reasonably priced and the breakfast was good. Nice big screen for watching the football ”
- 16 Jun 2014 SARAH Canada
- “ The hostel is not bad, actually it is quite good, the only issue is the location (is to close to a freeway or something like that). Also it was the only hostel in my entire trip in which they wanted to charge an extra 5% by paying with credit card, that is a bit abusive because you always leave the airport and go straight to the hostel without going to an atm, so you are obligated to pay a 5% extra (and that is not specified anywhere online) ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Matias Argentina
- “ Okupe is located about 10-15 mins walk from Clinicas Metro, the Metro is the best way to get around Sao Paulo. The facilities are good, but what makes the hostel stand out is the staff - really friendly, cheerful & helpful. Especially the one who looks like Penny from ´the big bang theory´ Recommended. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous England