Okupe Hostel - Jardins
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The perfect place to stay in Sao Paulo! Lovely staff, good breakfast, in the middle of all the sightseeing, near a metrostation, safe area. If I go back to Sao Paulo, I would book this hostel again! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Ester Netherlands
- “ The staff were brilliant however the decision was made by the owner to turn the female dorm into a mixed dorm during the World Cup to fill beds.I felt less safe at night. My male room mates partied all night :-( This hostel is definitely for a younger crowd. The bar downstairs is very loud and doesn't wind down until around midnight so no chance of an early night here.The drinks in the bar are reasonably priced and the breakfast was good. Nice big screen for watching the football ”
- 16 Jun 2014 SARAH Canada
- “ The hostel is not bad, actually it is quite good, the only issue is the location (is to close to a freeway or something like that). Also it was the only hostel in my entire trip in which they wanted to charge an extra 5% by paying with credit card, that is a bit abusive because you always leave the airport and go straight to the hostel without going to an atm, so you are obligated to pay a 5% extra (and that is not specified anywhere online) ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Matias Argentina