Okupe Hostel - Jardins
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel staff is very nice ! They serve very well and give important tips about city sights. However, despite being on the side of Oscar Freire and Theodoro Sampaio, it is located a little away from subways. Also, the shower has timer (if you takes longer than six minutes, the water becomes cold) and we were not warned in our arrival. The towels are not changed daily and the television remote control did't have batteries enough. Comparing prices with some hotels, its price should be smaller. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Danilo Brazil
- “ The worst hostel I have ever been. Just terrible. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Adriano Brazil
- “ Um ambiente realmente acolhedor!!!! muito bem localizado. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The perfect place to stay in Sao Paulo! Lovely staff, good breakfast, in the middle of all the sightseeing, near a metrostation, safe area. If I go back to Sao Paulo, I would book this hostel again! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Ester Netherlands