Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The nicest staff ever. Very helpful. Breakfast was the best in comparison to all hostels that I stayed in during trip around Brazil.At night area might look a bit dodgy but during the day you will find lots of cafes, restaurants and other food places around. Just 5minutes walk from metro station.Recommend. ”
- 17 February 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ it's a VERY very quiet place to stay, which was what I wanted so it was perfect for me. Probably my favorite hostel I've stayed in, the staff is really friendly and flexible. I like the location, walkable to metro and avenida paulista, in a safe calm neighborhood. The beds are built-in to make a little nook, wifi in the rooms. If you want more activity or to meet folks, maybe not the right place. ”
- 14 December 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice, clean and stylish hostel. Close to metro, quite easy to find. Nothing much around but maybe I just didn't explore enough. I booked it for one night between two flights and it was good choice. ”
- 4 November 2012 Anonymous Ukraine