Old Centre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very nice and comfortable hostel. Extremely helpful staff. Like the chill out common room with bean bags etc. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ I thout it was one of the cleanest & friendliest and most helpful staff of any place Iv stayed. The manager has traveled himself and knows what travellers need. very gud location and gud value ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Vicki Australia
- “ Location, staff and tranquility was awesome!!! Right next to the port, the beach, santa barbara castle! In a pretty square with water fountain! The only down side is the shower... there is absolutely no pressure and its a button you have to press every 15 secondes, so thats irritating... ”
- 12 Oct 2014 kim Canada
- “ Very nice service and perfect location! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Laura Lee Germany
- “ Probably the cleanest hostel I've ever seen. I think it would have been possible to eat just from the floor! xP The only thing I missed was a computer for public use, but if you need to check trains you can also just usk the staff and they are willing to help as well. Overall a really good hostel. ”
- 25 May 2014 Richard Austria