Old Centre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The site is very well located in a very nice place, very close to the beach.The owner is very polite. The hostel has free internet good speed.The rooms are clean and the breakfast is pretty hot (coffee, orange juice, breads). No microwave, the refrigerator is too small for all the guests, and the most annoying: the water out of the shower you need to keep pressing a button all the time. The sheets are very rough (even for those who do not really care), and the towels are paid and very bad. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was very nice hostel just inside the main square of city, very cosy and bright, perfect for two girls and with the nice view from windows. May be breakfast was a bit poor and they dont have a hair-dryer. But it didnt spoil my impressions. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ A small hostel, impeccably clean, centrally located with an adequate breakfast. Good value for money. I will stay here again. Recommended ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Trevor England
- “ really nice place :) And so friendly staff!! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 julia fabricius Denmark