Old City Esma Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The actual building was currently under construction, so there was no reception, no kitchen and no staff available! Breakfast was served 5min away. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Fabian Germany
- “ I stayed here for 3 nights and it was great. Location is literally perfect. Lots of tourist spots are in walking distance. And there is a tram station in front of the hostel. Atmosphere was pretty good and friendly as well. Facilities were okay. Most of places in the hostel were clean. Most of all, the best part of the place is "very nice staffs". I got a cold with fever while in traveling. They helped me out to deal with it. They are fun and open-minded. Overall, recommendable place for budget! ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Location was perfect, very close to the Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, and Grand Bazaar. Directly across the street from a Starbucks :). The staff was very helpful with recommending places to visit and friendly. They are always at the entrance of the hostel and see everyone who comes in and out. The breakfast was good. The rooms are small but they work for a hostel. I would highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Malia USA