Old City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful staff! Very welcoming and made us feel at home. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Sarah USA
- “ The owner and the people that work there are very nice. The stairs are very steep & twist, so you need to be careful, there is no elevator. The breakfast is served on the 4th floor where there is a great view of the Blue Mosque. We arrived at 11 p.m., and the water did not work in the bathroom. We thought we would find another place to stay the next day, but it started working in the morning. We told the owner & he said it's a problem they're having in the whole area. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everyone was super nice and we felt very safe while there. Had a blast and felt it was probably the best located hotel in Istanbul. You don't have to use public transportation unless u want too everything is close. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 主人が良くしてくれた。家族経営だが、皆親切。ナイトライフを希望する際は、是非オーナーに相談されたし。素敵な体験ができます。 ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Chiharu Japan
- “ Old City Hostel is in the perfect location to see all of the historical sights Istanbul has to offer. It's a moderate walk to everywhere you need to go and a block away from the nearest tram stop. The staff were friendly, very helpful and were always around. The hostel was very clean and well kept. This is a great hostel if you're looking for a quiet place in the heart of a very lively city. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Amanda USA