Old City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Conveniently located - famous spots are just minutes away and the neighborhood is safe during night. The rooms and beds are clean and tidy which i love so much. Hot shower, hairdryer and heater available. Felt like home during my stay. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Charlene Hong Kong
- “ Every in the hostel was really nice, the dorms, the atmosphere, the yummy breakfast with black and green olives, the excelent attention provide for Mr. Rifal and the young man Mr. FERNANDO GONZALEZ was awsome. I spend a lot of time just chilling in the cousy terrace seeing the Bosforo and the Blue Mosque. I definitely recomend this hostel, the best in Istambul. PS: if Mr. Rifal tell you about prices of tours to Capadocia or Troy, you must believe, there's no better price. Es estar como en casa! ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ easy to find, close to major attractions staff are very helpful their wifi coverage is satisfied ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous China