Old Prague Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best location, and a great price. ”
- 27 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ When we arrived the price was different than the one given by Hostels.com. Almost 30€ more for 2 nights with 6 persons + 2€ of tax per night per person... But the staff was collaborative. ”
- 12 May 2017 Anonymous France
- “ This was our first time staying in a Hostel and it was a great experience. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It was an all around great experience and I would highly recommend them! ”
- 13 Mar 2017 Elisa USA
- “ This hostel is fine. The location is in Old Town, but it is not the best location. A quick walk to where most of the touristy places are. The price of the place makes it worth it. The rooms are fine, bathrooms are shared, and clean for the amount of people in and out of them. The place is the most secure hostel I have stayed in, and the police station is across the street. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Bryan USA