Old Prague Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Internet does not work in the rooms near the window opposite the central police, the breakfast is just cereal and juice, there could be a fan in the room. The hostel's staff are attentive and help you in precise, simple hostel and despite the problems it has good cost benefit. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ WE BOOK OLD PRAGUE HOSTEL, WHEN WE GET THERE, THE BED WAS BROKEN AND THEY SENT US TO TYN HOSTEL, EVERYTHING WAS FINE EXCEPET THE SECURITY SERVECE, THAT I HAD MY CAMERA STOLEN INTO THE HOSTEL. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Marinete Brazil
- “ I'm very happy with staying in the OPH. You get budget accommodation, one of the friendliest staff I've found in hostels (and I've done a few by now), you're close to everything important in Prague and you get free, functional wifi. My only complaint would be that the rooms are a bit too big for the tiny heaters so it really feels very cold sometimes, or they are misplaced (like behind the couches in the common areas), or there is an entire heater for a small bathroom, so I would look into that. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Guatemala