Old Prague Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've been. Hightly recommended ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Vinícius Brazil
- “ Very clean, with cheerful decor, friendly and helpful staff, hot water plentiful in showers. Breakfast was coffee/tea, milk, cereal, & a packaged ham/cheese/vegetarian sandwich. Noisy partying on weekend nights (and a disco two doors down) but they give out free earplugs. No one made me feel strange for being much older than the other guests, lots of friendly conversations in the common room. Walk out the door and in a few blocks be at Town Hall & December Xmas markets! Rooms slightly chilly. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We did not stay at this hostel after viewing the room - a very small room with 2 single mattresses ON THE FLOOR - not even a proper bed. There was barely room for the mattresses, let alone ourselves and luggage , and the room did not look very clean. I could not recommend this hostel ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ We were looking for cheap accomodation, and this hostel was perfect to spend just the nights =) staff is really friendly and there are many great facilities, such as good internet connection nice common rooms and clean bathrooms ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany