Old Prague Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly, informative and helpful staff. Extremely clean. Super location for nearby Old Town Square. We were able to walk to many tour sites or catch a nearby bus or train. There is something like a mini-police station across the street so we felt we were in a safe neighborhood. It included breakfast (cereal, milk, orange juice) which included a tasty sandwich which sometimes we saved for later in the day for lunch. Staff spoke English very well. Bunk beds were comfortable. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Dean USA
- “ Location was awesome!! So close to everything! The people are so so nice and helpful. Every single one of them! We had one bad experience one night. We were staying in a private room and we could hear EVERYTHING from the room next to us. It makes it hard to sleep and it is also just disgusting some of the things we heard. Maybe request a room that doesnt have that thin of walls? They were nice about it though and gave us earplugs and all that. ”
- 28 May 2013 Melissa USA
- “ All is OK but the atmosphere, just never felt cozy in this hostel. Maybe cause the common room is not comfortable enough. It's kind of too big, just for sleeping, hanging out in the hostel - was just not pleasant. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The breakfast was alright - it's essentially cereal, coffee, and juice. You have the option to take a sandwich, but the vegetarian option was not the best. The hostel is generally very nice though. The shower room is coed and there are free lockers (very large too) in each dorm room - one for each person. Our experience was a bit ruined by a few inconsiderate guests in the dorm room. However, the staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and how to get around the city! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Alexandra USA
- “ It is a great place to stay. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Micah USA
- “ The breakfast was a great way to start the day and the location was phenomenal. It was kinda ridiculous they make you pay for the hostel in cash and the front desk didn't have change but oh well. Also got the wrong directions trying to park our car and that was a little bit of a disaster. Otherwise had a great time, would recommend this hostel to friends. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA