Old Prague Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ awesome hostel! Four girls staying together and we felt safe. The staff was extremely helpful, wifi worked great, and awesome location. Everyone staying there was wonderful. Side note, breakfast is only cereal. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Brigid USA
- “ i would certainly go back to this hostel. everything was perfect . the staff, the breakfast excelent and great , the cleanliness 100% PERFECT. thank you to all the staft denise quebec ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ They cancelled our room instead of cancel just one bed. When we arrive all they say is, "sorry, there's not much we can do". The only hostel available was a place 30 minutes away from te city center ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff was very nice and accommodating. We did not stay long to enjoy them, but we appreciated the availability of movie nights and the library, etc. It was great to be in a hostel that still provided breakfast, sheets, and towels without an extra charge. I would definitely recommend this hostel to other people. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Rose USA
- “ A really cool hostel in a really good location. The staff were really helpful. It was a little hard to find but we should have printed the map off! The hostel is very close to all the main attractions and nightlife. Very friendly lively international hostel. Don't stay here if you are wanting peace and quiet-but why would you want this in Prague? Would stay here again without question- thanks guys keep up the good work. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Mark Wales