Old Town Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to the old town. The owner and his mother are super warm! Super friendly atmosphere. The mother made us tea and the owner was always in for small talk and gave us a ride to the station. We would definitly recommand this hostel!! The view from terrace overlooking the city is very nice. Kitchen, bathroom all clean and in perfect state. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Maria Netherlands
- “ Great location and very friendly staff. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ As soon as you meet the hosts, you will know that you've made the right decision when you booked your hostel for Sarajevo. They are as helpful, likeable and friendly as you want your host to be. Our room was clean and cosy, and the spectacular evening view of the city took our breath away while we were relaxing on the terrace. But even though this accommodation is so quiet that you can get a good rest after a day of enjoing your city trips, it is still very near to the center/Baščaršija. Top! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Philipp Austria