Old Town Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very friendly family. Picked us up at the airport for free. We also really enjoyed the bosnian coffee each morning. The beds are a bit hard, but great value for the money! ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Susanne Switzerland
- “ 100% recommended. Dzemal was perfect host and we could enjoy his mothers nice coffe. Good location and price. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Mikel Spain
- “ We spend four nights in this hostel. The "staff" was one of the friendlyest people i've ever met, besides that they we're also very helpfull. Like giving map of the city and telling the information that you need to now about Sarajevo. Rooms are top notch condition and super clean. Position of this hostel, is like best possible everything is on short walking distance from the hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Jani Finland
- “ Thin walls between the rooms, otherwise great ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We had a really good stay with an excellent host. Dzemal made us feel like home and he was very helpfull with suggestions for dinner, sights etc. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark