Old Town Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very friendly staff. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ As soon as you meet the hosts, you will know that you've made the right decision when you booked your hostel for Sarajevo. They are as helpful, likeable and friendly as you want your host to be. Our room was clean and cosy, and the spectacular evening view of the city took our breath away while we were relaxing on the terrace. But even though this accommodation is so quiet that you can get a good rest after a day of enjoing your city trips, it is still very near to the center/Baščaršija. Top! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Philipp Austria
- “ Dzamal and Meliha are wonderful hosts who want to ensure you have a great stay with them and in Sarajevo. The bedroom was really spacious and the bathroom and kitchen are clean. It was a bonus having a massive DVD collection to watch on the TV and DVD player in the bedroom. Meliha makes a fantastic cup of coffee which can be shared over good conversation with her and Dzamal. If we are ever lucky enough to go back to Sarajevo we will be staying here! ”
- 19 Nov 2012 Anonymous England