Old Town Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice host, nice room and very good location. I recommend it. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The owner drove us to and from the bus station. When we arrived at the hostel we were offered bosnian coffee, and were explained very nicely about the city and what to see and do. The owner and his mother are extremely friendly and everytime we met them during the day they asked us if everything was okay, if we would like a cup of coffee, watermelon, anything. It's definetely the best value for money place we have ever stayed - very close to city center, welcoming hosts, and very cheap. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ very friendly family. Picked us up at the airport for free. We also really enjoyed the bosnian coffee each morning. The beds are a bit hard, but great value for the money! ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Susanne Switzerland