Old Town Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thin walls between the rooms, otherwise great ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We had a really good stay with an excellent host. Dzemal made us feel like home and he was very helpfull with suggestions for dinner, sights etc. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ In just a few short days our hosts felt like family. We chatted over coffee for hours and I am pretty sure mama had tears in her eyes when we left. We even exchanged gifts and swapped family gossip. Our private rooms was large and comfortable with a view over the terrace and the city. The bathroom is shared, but only with one other room, so we never had to wait for it. The location is great, just a short walk to the iconic fountain in old town. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to the old town. The owner and his mother are super warm! Super friendly atmosphere. The mother made us tea and the owner was always in for small talk and gave us a ride to the station. We would definitly recommand this hostel!! The view from terrace overlooking the city is very nice. Kitchen, bathroom all clean and in perfect state. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Maria Netherlands