Old Town Hostel East Wing
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we had such an amazing room,location is great.thank you guys!!! ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This is a great backpacker hostel, we met a lot of nice staffs and people while we stayed. The location is perfect, and the tour & transfer services provided by the hostel are very useful. The only problem for everyone living in the Old Town is the Bell Tower rings loudly every half hour, it even rings for almost 200 times at 7am every morning, making sure you won't be late for anything... ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel it's incredible combination of comfortable things as a cozy rooms with quite big bathroom and a personal locker, kitchen where you can find everything, even sandwich maker), really good location - it's in the Old town of Kotor, near you can find small shops with souvenirs and stuff plus there are two quite big supermarkets (maxi and Roda (here you can find perfect sandwich for 1 euro)), friendly atmosphere - Marko and other people who work in this place very nice and helpful. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ This hostel is so cool! Really beautiful building and awesome lounge areas. There are options for partiers and chillers alike, so that's nice. You can tell the manager, Nikola, really cares that everyone has a good time. Only place to stay in Kotor for young travelers! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was the just one man as a Turkish coming from Mediteranian Counties such as Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Egypt. It was the great experience for me to meet Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English, Australian and New Zealandian. Staying at a hostel was the great experience for me. Thank you to Nikola, Miko and the other guys working at Old Town Hostel Kotor. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 İsmail Turkey
- “ Very friendly staff. Helpfull. Located right in the old town = perfect. But the big dorm is so noisy, the bathrooms were not that clean. The Montenegro day tour was not worth the 35 Euro. Did way better and cheaper tours during our Balkans trip. But still nice location, nice design, very nice design. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Belgium