Old Town Hostel East Wing
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was the worst hostel for me because i couldnt come the hostel because of bus situations but they charced me . When i got there i said if i can stay here today instead of yesterday and they said just no. We cant do anything although 3 hostels helped about that situation . In addition they charced me again for the second day. Empleyees they work there are so rude. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The hostel was great ! The location is perfect, the dorm I was in was really big and tidy. The staff is amazing, always organizing loads of events and making guests comfortable and happy. I had the best of times in Kotor thanks to the staff and the guests! ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ This was a fantastic hostel that I would really recommend to meet other travellers. My friend and I had originally planned to stay 2 nights but changed our plans at the last minute to stay only 1. Hostel didn't charge us and gave us an upgraded room too! The hostel itself is very clean and the room we were given had a great view over a little square. Convenient location is very useful; near the bus station, harbour front, supermarket, main cathedral square etc. Definitely worth checking out! ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The best pub crawl and general atmosphere! ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Malvina Vasiliki Maria Greece