Old Town Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ quiet, safe, clean and a terrific breakfast - a nice stay like always (I have returned there again and again since 2008). Unfortunately the girl who checked me in forgot to register my deposit payment in the system, so in the morning (after a lengthy discussion with her colleague) I got only part of my deposit back - make sure the receptionist ticks off the right box in their computer system. ”
- 10 May 2015 Ursula Germany
- “ For me Old Town Hostel was a good place to spend one night in Gdansk. The main advantages of this hostel are location, price, breakfast and cleanliness. So, if you are looking for a budget option, it will be a right choice :) ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Natallia Belarus
- “ Very accommodating staff. Offered us many options and let us stay in a private apartment in a separate location. Apartment was quaint and cozy, but ceilings were low near the bed. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I and my friend liked hostel. Stuff was great and helped with calling a cab. I would use this hostel again in the future if I will visit in Gdansk. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland