Old Town Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its very hot in the summer in the room i stayed, also in the kitchen.. Maby they could put a fan in the room. But is close to tramstop, and lidl and other supermarkets are close. You can take tramline 8(next to lidl) to the end oppisite direction from the station to the beach. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Insects in the bed are really disgusting... ”
- 07 May 2016 Stefan Russia
- “ An excellent hostel if you wanna to stay quiet, since it really far away from the city center, even the old town. They offer great breakfast, it really worth for such a low price. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The name is misleading - its not in old town. The kitchen is nice but there is no other common area. The staff is slightly indifferent compared to all the other places in Poland I stayed. They weren't rude but they didn't seem too interested in making an effort to help. On the other hand, there is a decent grocery store between the hostel and old town. It's also its also convenient to the tram line. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Carl USA