Old Town Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Insects in the bed are really disgusting... ”
- 07 May 2016 Stefan Russia
- “ An excellent hostel if you wanna to stay quiet, since it really far away from the city center, even the old town. They offer great breakfast, it really worth for such a low price. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The name is misleading - its not in old town. The kitchen is nice but there is no other common area. The staff is slightly indifferent compared to all the other places in Poland I stayed. They weren't rude but they didn't seem too interested in making an effort to help. On the other hand, there is a decent grocery store between the hostel and old town. It's also its also convenient to the tram line. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Carl USA
- “ Very homelike atmosphere. I ws so glad to be there after a week of travelling ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anna Russia