Old Town Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For me Old Town Hostel was a good place to spend one night in Gdansk. The main advantages of this hostel are location, price, breakfast and cleanliness. So, if you are looking for a budget option, it will be a right choice :) ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Natallia Belarus
- “ Very accommodating staff. Offered us many options and let us stay in a private apartment in a separate location. Apartment was quaint and cozy, but ceilings were low near the bed. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I and my friend liked hostel. Stuff was great and helped with calling a cab. I would use this hostel again in the future if I will visit in Gdansk. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland