Old Town Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent hostel if you wanna to stay quiet, since it really far away from the city center, even the old town. They offer great breakfast, it really worth for such a low price. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The name is misleading - its not in old town. The kitchen is nice but there is no other common area. The staff is slightly indifferent compared to all the other places in Poland I stayed. They weren't rude but they didn't seem too interested in making an effort to help. On the other hand, there is a decent grocery store between the hostel and old town. It's also its also convenient to the tram line. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Carl USA
- “ Very homelike atmosphere. I ws so glad to be there after a week of travelling ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anna Russia
- “ quiet, safe, clean and a terrific breakfast - a nice stay like always (I have returned there again and again since 2008). Unfortunately the girl who checked me in forgot to register my deposit payment in the system, so in the morning (after a lengthy discussion with her colleague) I got only part of my deposit back - make sure the receptionist ticks off the right box in their computer system. ”
- 10 May 2015 Ursula Germany