Old Town Hostel Kanonia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostels dosn´t look like a normal hostel, very poor. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Javier Spain
- “ I went to Zakopane and Auschwitz during my stay and the hostel is very near to the bus/train central station, what rally helped me and my friends! ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Ana Carolina Brazil
- “ Staff were not helpful at all. The bed was VERY uncomfortable. We had a double bed with a shared bathroom and the bathroom door wouldn't even close. Anyone could have walked in while showering or toileting. The hostel looked unclean and old. The only good thing about this hostel was the location. Would not recommend to anybody to stay here. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Dean Australia
- “ This was a wonderful experience. The rooms were immaculate, and the staff was wonderful, warm and kind. I would stay there again with no hesitation. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Jo Anne USA