Old Town Hostel Kanonia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is in a nice location, right in the Old Town and between two important points. If your main goal is to visit the Old Town, you are going to the right hostel. :) ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Staff was really nice, bathrooms&wc were clean all the time. I was in 1st floor so I had really working wi-fi connection even in my room. Location is good, little far from the night life but the hostel is on the center of the old town. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Excellent location, atmosphere and security, nice wifi, good staff, but cleanliness not so good. Door to the toilet was broken. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Kanonia was right in the heart of the Old Town. The little alley it was in was so beautiful that while I spent an hour sitting outside, three bridal couples and photographers used it for their wedding photos!!! We had a private two-person room that could comfortably fit 3 if needed as there was a sleeper couch. The room was located in the archway above the alley - this was so quaint! The staff were helpful and the room and bathroom were clean - more hotel than hostel! I reccomend! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Rhea South Africa
- “ Great location in old town! The showers where unisex-booths and too small! Hard to get things done in there... You had to lock the doors yourself and could therefore not trust that others would do so and therefore lock everything in your locker. Okey bed but too small sheets. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Amazing wee hostel! In a great location and staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Alfie Scotland