Old Town Hostel Split
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very friendly staff, especially Jon! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Paraguay
- “ If you want to stay in the old city for a good price - it's the place to go. We stayed in the only double bedroom with a nice view on the town. All together the hostel can host 20 people, so it's almost familiar. Be aware that you'll have to carry your bag a bit, cause you can't go there by car. Other than that: a nice hostel and good place to stay =) ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Alexander Germany
- “ The hostel couldn't be better located, right in the centre of the old town (up three flights of narrow stairs, but that sort of thing is inevitable for hostels). Pleasant people. The price was 150kn per night, I think the price on the hostels.com site is in euros but labelled as kuna. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I enjoyed the hostel, very nice people working there. Only 2 bathrooms for the amount of people staying there was slightly inconvenient, but over all it was a great place to stay. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA