Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was really friendly and rooms were clean & tidy. Excellent location in the centre of the Old Town. Bathrooms and showers were clean. All in all, its a very good hostel, I definitely recommend it. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great staff and a very well located hostel! Only you should have more security on the stairs because of the rainy days. I fell on them and I heard that some people have as well. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice place but there is no elevator.... ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location is great, and the staff are extremely helpful, but that was about the extent of it. The room was oppressively hot, the air conditioner did not work, and the single fan barely turned, even set on high. WiFi only worked in the reception. More of a party hostel, filled with drunk teenagers climbing onto the roof to drink more. Worth it for the location, maybe, but if you aren't a college kid looking to party, you might be better looking for an apartment or room to rent. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff! The rooms are spacious and well illuminated. Bathrooms are always clean! Perfect location. Just keep in mind it´s on a 3rd floor. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Julio Costa Rica