Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, and the staff are extremely helpful, but that was about the extent of it. The room was oppressively hot, the air conditioner did not work, and the single fan barely turned, even set on high. WiFi only worked in the reception. More of a party hostel, filled with drunk teenagers climbing onto the roof to drink more. Worth it for the location, maybe, but if you aren't a college kid looking to party, you might be better looking for an apartment or room to rent. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff! The rooms are spacious and well illuminated. Bathrooms are always clean! Perfect location. Just keep in mind it´s on a 3rd floor. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Julio Costa Rica
- “ Great location in Zadar. Beds were good for hostels. Staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Only spent one night here but everything about it seemed great. Even staying in a private room was pretty cheap. There was a kitchen available on the reception floor and many bathrooms. The one staff member we met was super helpful and friendly. Easy to find if you enter through the main city gate. Would definitely stay here again ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, excellent location. Very nice and helpful staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There are enough bathrooms for everyone and they are roomy and clean. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous France